aipmt.nic.in : Question Paper - NEET Phase 1 Exam 01 May 2016 with Answer Key/ Solution

After final decision of Supreme Highcourt on 29th April 2016 CBSE held the AIPMT(All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test - AIPMT, 2016) exam as NEET Phase I on 01/05/2016,10.00am. (Other hearing also held on 03rd May 2016 , 5th May 2016 , 6th May 2016 , 9th May 2016 in Supreme Court)Thousands of students have appeared this exam ans successfully completed the paper. Now all other remaining candidates are wondering about NEET Phase I question paper with answers as well as NEET Phase II registration date.

May I register for NEET UG phase II if I already appeared in NEET I (AIPMT)?
No you are not eligible for NEET II phase. All unregistered candidates in NEET UG phase I are  eligible for NEET II registration.

When will NEET 2 registration will open?
NEET II regisration will be open in 2-3rd week on May 2016. Offciail website will be put here on this wesbite.

Where do I find my result of NEET Phase I (AIPMT)?
You can check your result on website cbseresults.nic.in on 17th August. You may visit this official website and check your result on the same date. If you forgot your roll number/ reg no recover it here.

What is the current situation in all state for NEET Phase 2 dispute? Is there any writ petition?
As on today, there is no any writ . But many Govts will discuss about this case and get resollution is soon. Students, specially from Gujarat are very worried as GSEB and CBSE syllabus are different nearly 30%.

What is the next process after NEET Phase I exam?
CBSE will declared answer key/ paper sollution of AIMPT exam on official website aipmt.nic.in. After declaring answer key result will be declaring on 17th Aug 2016.

Is NEET UG Phase II cancelled?
No, As per Supreme Court decision , NEET UG II will definitely held on 24/07/2016. We will update the latest notification here if we received.

I want to register for NEET UG Phase II 2016? What is the official website?
NEET UG Phase 2 registration will open in may 2016. Official website will be declared here as soon as we received.

Where do I find NEET UG Question bank - 2016 for Gujarat students? 
It will be updated on GSEB website. We have last year question bank official files. We will update the links for year 2016 on this website asap.

Where do I find NEET Phase I Exam Question paper?
You may check official answer key on aipmt.nic.in . It will be declared soon.
Previous
Next Post »

Blog Archive