www.docoss.com : Order Confirmed or Not ? How to Check it

Docoss Multimedia Private limited has started online booking for Docoss X1 mobile from 27th April 2016 and company will provide you tracking number detailes after 2nd May 2016 through that you will be able to track your orders. Since the huge internet traffic, from the first day website remained down. Many users faced problem regarding registration, booking mobile as well. But the main question I found from the user is '' Is my mobile booked or not ?'' Hundres of people has asked me about this question. I think it is common question from all over users. After receiving this problems I found some resollution of it.

Why I am not able to place order of mobile?
In the day time, there are thousans users trying to book the mobile. Perhaps it is server problem. If you are facing thiss problem at night also, please contect customer care numbers for resollution.

I am not able to click on '' Confirm Order'' button?
This proble is since first day. So please change your browser and try to book mobile using different browser. May be it Java Problem. Even you dont able to click on Confirm Order button, you should contect authorities and make complaints about it.

How do I know my mobile booked or not?
You can check your mobile order status just by login in to your account and clicking on Order history of your My Account dashboard. if you successfully booked your mobile, you will be able to see your order detailes, track your orders as well.

My oder was not confirmed, is there any other option for booking Docoss X1 mobile without using internet?
Yes, you may book docoss X1 mobile just by Sending SMS to a specific number OR use this fast new link - Recommend for booking mobiles of Docoss company(This new fast link is updated on 29th April 2016 on website). You will get order confirmation after booking the mobile.
Previous
Next Post »

Blog Archive