GTU CCC Passing Marks/ Qualification Marks detailes, Exam held on 24-25th March 2012

* New Paripatra (31/01/2013) : Download

Hey all My Friends...I found the following detailes for passing/qualification marks from Industrial Training Institute, Uttarsanda website. Please Check the detailes.
The goverment of Gujrat has introduced special course name ‘CCC’ [concept on computers course] for the government employees class.III. The main objective of this course is to give the basic and fundamental knowledge to each and every employee. This course is compulsory for all the Gujarat Government employees. The I.T.I is given a centre for 'CCC' training and examination. It is a course of 45 hrs.This training is given from 10 to 18.45 hrs. on every friday and saturday by knowledyable faculty of I.T.I. The Exam is devided into two parts (i) Theory (ii) Practical. The total marks of both Exam is 100. ( i.e. 50 for Theory and 50 Practical) The Employee has to get 25 marks in each Exam for passing. This Exam is conducted by G.C.V.T. The fees for training is 800 Rs. and 150 Rs. Exam fees. The Detail of ''CCC''

Duration

Day

Training

Time

Fees

45 hrs

Friday and Saturday

Theory & practical


10 to 18.45

950 Rs.

The book of ccc is given to every employees who takes training in I.T.I. This course helps those employees who want to take the benefits of higher gradation and promotion. There are 20 seats in each batch. I.T.I. Uttarsanda has been given a center  for CCC.

To Download Result  : Click here
Previous
Next Post »

Blog Archive